According to the Huffington Post, In a recent interview with Steve Harvey, Tyler Perry discussed his desire to be a father and that he feels he still has another two years of working before he can put down some of his obligations and commit to being a family man. Steve Harvey game his some advice about how he should realistically approach the notion. Take a look at the video below.
We agree with Steve, if Tyler wants to be active in his future children’s lives, then he better hurry up and get crackin on having them! 45 is a tough age to begin trying to be a father! But seriously, he has plenty of blessings to share with a family and we wish him the best of luck on this endeavor. .
- Westboro Baptist Church to Target Roger Ebert Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Home Opener Today, Spring Is Here!
- Tom Joyner Breaking News: Former UK Prime Minister Margart Thatcher Has Died!
- Yikes!! Grandama Pays Grandson To Kill Grandfather!
- Kelly Rowland & Beyonce Beef?
- The Drama Continues, Kordell Puts Porcha Out!
- Access Cleveland Podcast: Writer/Director/Producer Charles Murray Talks About “Things Never Said”