Republicans have questions about Jay-Z and Beyonce’s trip to Cuba
LIKE Us On Facebook
The United States has a trade embargo with Cuba. The embargo technically prohibits all US tourism to the island
“The restrictions on tourism travel are common-sense measures meant to prevent US dollars from supporting a murderous regime that opposes US security interests at every turn and which ruthlessly suppresses the most basic liberties of speech, assembly and belief.
The trade embargo has been in place for 53 years
Under the revised terms, Americans can visit the island, though trips are still restricted to academic, religious or cultural exchanges in which participants must have a “full-time schedule of educational exchange activities that will result in meaningful interaction between the travelers and individuals in Cuba
2 Republicans representing South Florida have sent a joint letter to the Treasury Department demanding to be told who approved the Carters’ travel and for what purpose.
- Westboro Baptist Church to Target Roger Ebert Funeral
- Cleveland Indians Home Opener Today, Spring Is Here!
- Tom Joyner Breaking News: Former UK Prime Minister Margart Thatcher Has Died!
- Yikes!! Grandama Pays Grandson To Kill Grandfather!
- Kelly Rowland & Beyonce Beef?
- The Drama Continues, Kordell Puts Porcha Out!
- Access Cleveland Podcast: Writer/Director/Producer Charles Murray Talks About “Things Never Said”
Jay-Z & Beyonce’s Being Investigated For Suspicious Trip To Cuba was originally published on hot1079philly.com