If this is what it looks like under your kitchen sink, there has to be a better way. Better for you, better for our water, and better for the environment.
From eco-friendly cleaning solutions, to disposal tips for those trash items that don’t belong on your curb, we have a handbook full of helpful information to protect our environment and make your home healthier.
Of the more than 30 tips, instructions and resources we highlight as you scroll or download the handbook below, here are just a few:
- Why you shouldn’t pour fat or grease down your garbage disposal
- How to get rid of old outdated prescription medications safely
- Why fluorescent bulbs don’t belong in your trash
- What do do with old motor oil, car batteries, or tires
- How to control your lawn or yard without chemicals
Visit the links below for details: