EURweb.com: It’s a little hard to believe that in about 60 days or so we’ll be at the beginning of a new NFL season and unfortunately Colin Kaepernick most likely still won’t have a job.
The answer is clear and it’s not diminishing skills hold him back, but rather his decision to kneel in protest of the National Anthem that garnered a bunch of unwanted attention.
Sign Up For Our Newsletter!
On Monday’s edition (07-03-17) of the “Undisputed,” Shannon Sharpe responded to comments from John Lynch about how Kaepernick has an ‘image crisis’ and he needs to do an interview to tell teams that he wants to play football.
Well, that’s all Sharpe needed to hear to argue effectively that teams really want Kaepernick to bow down, apologize, and basically kiss their asses in order to be accepted back into the league.
Read more at EURweb.com
10 Powerful Photos Of Colin Kaepernick Looking Like Black Excellence
1. Stand for something, or fall for anything.Source:Getty 1 of 6
2. Woke bae.Source:Getty 2 of 6
3. Leader of the pack.Source:Getty 3 of 6
4. “It’s better to be a lion for a day, than a sheep all your life.”- Elizabeth KennySource:Getty 4 of 6
5. “It is our duty to fight for our freedom.”- Assata ShakurSource:Getty 5 of 6
6. Dignity, Pride, Roots.Source:Getty 6 of 6