Columbus is about to get it’s first black-owned brewery! Crafted Culture Brewing Company will be opening in Gahanna in the old Kindred Brewing Taproom located at 505 Morrison Road.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
It’s huge for me to come back close to the neighborhood where I grew up, in a respectable manner, doing something that someone else can aspire to
Several soft openings are planned for February, but no date is set for the official grand opening yet.
- The Rickey Smiley $1000 Stimulus Contest
- Black History Makers: Reclaiming Our History
- OHIO NEWS: High School Seniors Can Take Part in End-of-Schoolyear Events in 2021!
- Rest In Power Haroun Wakil: Atlanta Activist Who Promoted Community Policing Dies
- OHIO NEWS: More Stores Added to List of Locations for COVID-19 Vaccine
- Mr. Potato Head Has Changed Its Name to Just Potato Head as a Gender-Neutral Toy
- OHIO NEWS: Gov. DeWine Gives Update on Sports and Entertainment Attractions in Regards to COVID-19
- Tennis Champion Sloane Stephens: ‘Healthy Eating’ And ‘Consistency’ Are Keys To A Strong Game
- Crystal Smith Responds To Viral Tweet About Ne-Yo’s Ex, Monyetta Shaw
- ‘YO! MTV Raps,’ ‘Unplugged,’ ‘Behind The Music’ & More Coming To Paramount Plus Streaming Network
- Ayanna Pressley Endorses Tishaura Jones As Race For St. Louis Mayor Heats Up
- Chance The Rapper Countersues Former Manager For Incompetence, Lost Opportunities
OHIO: The First Black-Owned Brewery Opens in Columbus was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com