It’s been quite a while since we heard from Destiny’s Child, but fans of the R&B trio consisting of Kelly Rowland, Beyonce and Michelle Williams will be pleased to know that the girl group will be releasing two new albums in November this year.
Speaking to The Huffington Post when questioned about his label’s upcoming plans, Mathew Knowles said,
“We still have our joint venture with Sony, and in November, we’re putting out two Destiny’s Child catalog records with new material. So we’re going to start doing strategic things like that.”
Knowles also hinted about the possibility of a DC3 reunion tour, but admitted that it would depend on whether it would fit in with the artists’ respective solo careers.
“It takes a year of planning to do these tours, but first it starts with the artist wanting to do it. And I think the ladies are still working happily in their solo careers,” he explained, adding, “And I hope in the next five years that there is a reunion tour. I think it would be incredible.”
- WZAK Stone Soul Picnic – Buy Your Tickets
- Missed The Essence Music Festival This Year? Check Out All The Highlights!
- Cosby Kid Coming Back To Prime Time!
- OMG! Usher’s Step Son Declared Brain Dead!
- Matthew Knowles Says Two New Destiny’s Child Reunion Albums And Tour Are On The Way
- Local Akron Woman Dies Hours After Meeting President Obama
- Heidi Who? Seal Looks Like He Has a New Boo
- George Zimmerman Release from Jail After Posting Bond!
- Donna Summer’s Daughters Reportedly Fighting Over Fortune
- Tyler Perry Says President Obama Made Him Stop Drinking
- Oprah Buys Family Business In Foreclosure, Why is Family Upset?