NeNe Leakes’ son, Bryson Bryant, has been arrested yet again. Bryson has been arrested twice in less than two weeks. On June 25th he was arrested for driving with a revoked suspended license suspended and was released on June 26th. He was then arrested again on July 5th for violating his probation and is currently being held without bail.
Bryson was busted in 2010 for possession of marijuana and in 2011 for shoplifting.
Clearly this boy is going down the wrong path! NeNe come get your son.
WZAK Stone Soul Picnic – Buy Your Tickets
- Missed The Essence Music Festival This Year? Check Out All The Highlights!
- Cosby Kid Coming Back To Prime Time!
- OMG! Usher’s Step Son Declared Brain Dead!
- Matthew Knowles Says Two New Destiny’s Child Reunion Albums And Tour Are On The Way
- Local Akron Woman Dies Hours After Meeting President Obama
- Heidi Who? Seal Looks Like He Has a New Boo
- George Zimmerman Release from Jail After Posting Bond!
- Donna Summer’s Daughters Reportedly Fighting Over Fortune
- Tyler Perry Says President Obama Made Him Stop Drinking
- Oprah Buys Family Business In Foreclosure, Why is Family Upset?