Never, however, has there been anything like what a sixth grade girl in Taylor, Michigan, recently brought to her school — $20,000.
Yep, 20 grand … in cold hard cash. According to WDIV, the student, atSixth Grade Academy school reportedly showed up for classes Monday with a sack of one hundred dollar bills. What she did next, was perhaps even more shocking.
She started handing them out to her fellow classmates. Police say some kids got $200 while others got as much as $500. I’m guessing she was quite the popular girl that day. read more
- Beyonce Shares Secrets to a Fit Figure with ‘Shape’
- Tom Joyner News: Angel In The Sky?
- Tom Joyner News: Good Times’ feature film in the works!
- Tom Joyner News: 6th Grader Brings $20K to School, Hands Out Cash!
- Tom Joyner News: Ne-Yo Officially Sued By His Almost Baby Mama, Jesseca White!
- Tom Joyner News: Argentine Jorge Bergoglio Elected Pope Francis!