In my experience, here are some signs you might want to watch for if you’re worried you’re becoming That Person:
* You know you’ve repeated the story you’re currently lamenting at least four times already, but you tell it again anyway.
* Your friend keeps changing the subject or suggesting activities (like going to the movies) that don’t involve talking when you go out.
* Glazed eyes in the faces of all your nearest and dearest when you’re speaking.
* A conversation divide that is 80 percent you, 20 percent them. Or worse.
* You can find a way to relate any topic to your relationship, no matter how loose the thread of connection Read More