Today is the last day to register to vote in the Ohio primary. This includes updating your information if you’ve moved, had a name change etc. The good news is you have until 9pm to get to the Franklin County Board of Elections to update your information in person or you can do so online.
Don’t know if you’re qualified to vote? According to the Franklin Board of Elections, you are qualified to register to vote in Ohio if you meet all the following requirements:
- You are a citizen of the United States.
- You will be at least 18 years old on or before the day of the general election.
- You will be a resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you want to vote.
- You are not incarcerated (in jail or prison) for a felony conviction.
- You have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court.
- You have not been permanently disenfranchised for violations of the election laws.
Register in person before 9pm at 1700 Morse Road Columbus Ohio 43229 on February 18th, or CLICK HERE to register online.
- Celebrate Blackout Day July 7th By Buying Black!
- Submit A Black Owned Business For Buy Black Cleveland!
- SPORTS: Cleveland Indians Present Its Shortened 2020 Season Schedule
- Big Boy Restaurants Keeps Name, But Dumps Popular Mascot In Favor of “Dolly!”
- Atlanta Mayor Keisha Lance Bottoms Announces She Tested Positive For COVID-19
- Tiffany Haddish Hits Back at Kanye West By Announcing Her 2020 Presidential Bid
- Front Page News: The Fourth Of July Brought Gun Violence Across The Country [WATCH]
- #45 Decides to Attack Both Bubba Wallace and NASCAR
- #45 Supporters Caught on Video Painting Over Black Lives Matter Mural in California
- #45 Uses Elizabeth Warren’s Name to Give His Thoughts on Twitter on The Potential Cleveland Indians Name Change
Feb. 18th is The Last Day to Register for the Ohio Primary! Register Here was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com