According to NBC4i, A Columbus City School employee facing child pornography charges appeared in Franklin County Municipal Court on Thursday where a judge ordered his bond set at $75,000.
He was also ordered to stay away from children, and not to use the internet.
Michael McCammon, 57, of Dublin, was denied bond on Monday after being arrested on a charge of pandering sexually oriented material involving a minor. Court records state that in January he shared a pornographic image of two girls during an online conversation.
For the full NBC4 story click here https://www.nbc4i.com/news/ccs-employees-bond-set-at-75000/
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Nominate Your Hometown Shero As We’re Celebrating Women Leading Change In Our Communities!
- Erica Campbell & Roland Martin To Host Urban One Honors May 16th On TV One
- Toni Braxton Sets Twitter ON FIRE With Semi-Nude Photos
- The Bijou Star Files: Nicki Minaj Drops “Beam Me Up Scott” But She Didn’t
- Model Monday: Myori Granger Knows All Money Isn’t Good Money
- VIDEO: Joe Budden Named In Graphic Sexual Harassment Allegation By Ex-Employee
- Watch: David Oyelowo Gives BAW An Exclusive Breakdown Of His Directorial Debut With ‘The Water Man’
- Come Thru Moneybagg Joe: Cash Payments To Families Start July 15
- 4 Moments We Loved From The Urban One Honors
- The Game Threatens To Beat Up Jake Paul In LA
- CVS Employee Arrested After Cops Found Fraudulent COVID Vaccination Cards
- J. Cole’s Professional Basketball Debut Is In The Books
Columbus City School Employee Facing Child Poronography Charges was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com