According to NBC4i, former President Donald Trump didn’t announce his candidacy for president in 2024 while at a rally north of Dayton Monday, but he did promise a “big announcement” for one week after Tuesday’s midterm election.
Trump was stumping for U.S. Senate candidate from Ohio, J.D. Vance, at a rally at the Wright Bros. Aero Inc. at Dayton International Airport, when he said he didn’t want to detract from Tuesday’s election, saying he will make the announcement on Nov. 15 from Mar-a-Lago.
Trump did not offer any hints as to what the announcement may be, but many pundits expected the former president to announce his third race for the White House during Monday’s rally.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- Keke Palmer Shares A Peek Into Her ‘Once Upon A Baby’ Themed Baby Shower
- Trending on The Timeline: Meagan Good gets Divorce Advice from Whoopi Goldberg
- GRAPHIC: Tyre Nichols “Inhumane” Body Cam Footage Released
- Tyre Nichols’ Brutal Arrest Video Released, His Mother Doesn’t Want Children To Watch
- NLE Choppa Talks Viral “LIFE” Quote, Memphis Artists You Need To Know, Why He’s Vegan + More
- Virginia Library Pays Nikole Hannah-Jones More Than $35K For ‘The 1619 Project’ Speech, And Some Are Unhappy
- Ma$e’s ‘Harlem World’ Shows Him Love With His Own Day [VIDEO]
- Nia Long Single ‘AF’, Dating and Opening Up About The Breakup
- The Bijou Star Files: tWitch’s Friends Say Todrick Hall Is Negligent
- GET YOUR TICKETS: 216 Day 2023
Trump tells Ohio crowd: ‘Big announcement’ on Nov. 15 was originally published on mycolumbusmagic.com