The Cleveland Browns have added a new coach, who just happens to be an old Browns player, to the staff after firing Mike Priefer earlier this week.
Ray “Bubba” Ventrone will take over as the team’s special teams coordinator starting in the 2023 season. 40-year-old Ventrone played for the Browns from 2009 to 2012. He’s spent the last five years as the special teams’ coordinator for the Indianapolis Colts.
While with the Colts, Ventrone’s special teams made the top 10 in the NFL for four of the five seasons he was there. The Browns, on the other hand, have struggled in this department, so they’re hoping the new hire will bring some stability to this very important yet often-overlooked aspect of the game.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
Are you excited about the new Browns hire? Do you think he’ll help turn things around in the upcoming season?
- Cardi B And Daughter Kulture Serve Mommy And Me Fashion Goals
- Kindred The Family Soul Celebrate 25 Yrs Of Marriage & Music At Roots Picnic
- ‘Small Doses’ With Amanda Seales: Side Effects Of Climate Change (With Céline Semaan)
- Additional Details Emerge Regarding ‘Wild ‘N Out’ Star Jacky Oh’s Death
- The Bijou Star Files: Prison & COVID Don’t Count In Remy Ma Yrs
- Fugees Reunite at Roots Picnic For Possibly The Last Time
- Live Broadcast Karaoke on the Rickey Smiley Morning Show [LISTEN]
- Cornel West Announces Presidential Campaign Seeking 3rd Party’s Nomination
- What Exactly Is A Mommy Makeover? Jacky Oh’s Death Spotlights Plastic Surgery Procedures
- First Openly Gay HBCU Football Player Reveals Boyfriend for Pride Month [WATCH]
DC Young Fly’s Partner, Jacky Oh Passed Away During Surgery
Offset Exposes Cardi B’s Buns via Instagram Story
Prayers: Singer Will Downing Shared The Passing of His Daughter
Iconic Singer Tina Turner Dead at 83
Ashanti Gave Nelly All Body On Stage In Vegas
Who Is Andrew Bankhead? Ex-Mississippi Cop Who Shot Teen ‘In The Back’ Over Daughter
2 Alligators Spotted Loose in Ohio, 1 Still Missing
Tina Turner Photos Through The Years: A Legacy Never Forgotten