(CNN) — Fox just announced two very different long-form projects in development based on best-selling books: James Clavell’s classic novel “Shōgun” and legal journalist Jeffrey Toobin’s “The Run of His Life: The People vs. O.J. Simpson” are both in the works for “event series” treatment.
“These are both epic stories — one fiction, one fact — that have captivated millions of people worldwide,” said Shana C. Waterman, a senior vp at Fox. “They’re riveting and emotional, with unique historic backdrops that lend themselves to the high-quality, dramatic event series we’re looking to make.”
- NEWS REPORT: Hair Weave Can Cause Permanent Scalp Damage [VIDEO]
- “I Am 100% Heterosexual” Johnny Gill Unsung Full Episode
- Scandal Season 2, Episode 17 – Watch The Promo For Snake In The Garden
- O.J. Simpson murder trial miniseries
- Paris Jackson questioned about dad’s death in lawsuit
- KAPOOOYAH! The New Sweet Brown? Check Out This Latest Viral Hit! [Video]
- Tom Joyner News: Halle Berry Lands Her Own Shoe Line!