Ariana Grande and The Roots performed Natural Woman in a powerful tribute to Aretha Franklin during The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon.
Variety reports that Grande had to be convinced to sing the song by Questlove, because she was worried she was “too emotional” to pull it off. She ended up leaving the stage in tears when the performance received a standing ovation.
Earlier in the day Grande shared a photo of herself and the queen.
- Black Gay Couple Brutally Attacked At Their Own Home In Hate Crime
- Q-Tip Dedicated To Caring For His Mom Suffering From Dementia
- Pastor John Grey Passed The Plate Back To The Church
- Jordin Sparks Reveals First Big Splurge After Winning American Idol
- LOCAL NEWS: Family Of 8 Year Old Killed In House Fire Will Hold Toy Drive In Her Honor
- LOCAL NEWS: Mayfield, Browns Send Panthers To Fifth Straight Loss
- BEYONCÉ SHARES SNAPS FROM HER PERFORMANCE AT HIGH-PROFILE INDIAN PRE-WEDDING BASH
- LOCAL NEWS: Ohioans Turn Over 45,000 Pounds Of Prescription Drugs
- John Gray Surprises Wife With A Lamborghini SUV For 8th Wedding Anniversary
- Schools Fail To Consult With Black Parents When Their Kids Were Targets Of Racist Bullying