Ariana Grande and The Roots performed Natural Woman in a powerful tribute to Aretha Franklin during The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon.
Variety reports that Grande had to be convinced to sing the song by Questlove, because she was worried she was “too emotional” to pull it off. She ended up leaving the stage in tears when the performance received a standing ovation.
Earlier in the day Grande shared a photo of herself and the queen.
- Schools Keep Defending Racially Insensitive Classroom Activities In A Worrisome Trend
- Violent Thug George Zimmerman Is On A Dating App With A Fake Name
- Vlasic Introducing Pickle Chips As a New Snack
- LOCAL NEWS: Amber Alert Issued For Two-Month-Old Taken From Warren
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland Police Takes Inmate Who Had Escaped Back Into Custody
- Michael Jackson’s Children Reportedly Preparing An Epic Lawsuit Against Wade Robson And James Safechuck
- White Privilege In Full Effect! Lori ‘Aunt Becky’ Loughlin Claims She Isn’t Guilty And ‘Plans To Fight’
- LOCAL NEWS: Cleveland’s Insomnia Cookies Offering Some Freebies on April 20th!!
- Timing Is Everything: Cleveland’s Own Singer Erika Kayne Goes Viral [VIDEO]
- Police Tell Philadelphia Barber To Stop Providing Free Haircuts To Homeless