Ariana Grande and The Roots performed Natural Woman in a powerful tribute to Aretha Franklin during The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon.
Variety reports that Grande had to be convinced to sing the song by Questlove, because she was worried she was “too emotional” to pull it off. She ended up leaving the stage in tears when the performance received a standing ovation.
Earlier in the day Grande shared a photo of herself and the queen.
- Lightning Strikes PGA Tour Championship In Atlanta Injuring 6 [VIDEO]
- Sam Sylk, Double D & Wellington Ojukwu Talk Senior Citizen Sex Ring!?
- Sam Sylk Reality Hour: Biological Mom Shows Up At Adopted Mom Funeral
- Listen Here: Missy Elliott Releases New EP ‘Iconology’ And Fans Can’t Get Enough
- Iconology: All Hail Missy Elliott, Queen Of Hip-Hop Afrofuturism!
- Atlanta’s Dr. Marsha Edwards Kills Her 2 Children Before Killing Herself !?
- Jazzy Report: People Can Get Away With What?
- D.L’s Top 10 Shocking Reasons Birth Control Fails
- Police Investigate Possible Noose At Oakland Elementary School
- Saweetie Brings Us An ICY Collection Via Her Collaboration With Pretty Little Thing