Ariana Grande and The Roots performed Natural Woman in a powerful tribute to Aretha Franklin during The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon.
Variety reports that Grande had to be convinced to sing the song by Questlove, because she was worried she was “too emotional” to pull it off. She ended up leaving the stage in tears when the performance received a standing ovation.
Earlier in the day Grande shared a photo of herself and the queen.
- Floyd Mayweather Responds To T.I. Diss Track [VIDEO]
- T.I. Drops New Music ‘Fun Ninja’ Inspired By Floyd Mayweather !?
- GREENLEAF OWN NOMINATED FOR 3 NAACP IMAGE AWARDS
- Jason Van Dyke’s Wife Whines Her Husband Is Being Attacked Because He’s ‘A White Man Who Harmed’ LaQuan McDonald
- Sam Sylk Reality Hour Rewind: My Boyfriend Wants To Spank My Kid
- Nickelodeon to Bring Back ‘All That’ with Kenan Thompson to Serve as Executive Producer
- McDonald’s Brings Back Its Popular Shamrock Shake!!
- LOCAL NEWS: FBI and BCI Search Cuyahoga County Offices
- Despite Bipartisan Agreement to Avoid Shutdown, Trump Reportedly Plans to Declare a National Emergency for the Border Wall
- Jussie Smollet Is Angry that People Doubt His Story!