According to NBC4i, as Ohio leaders keep an eye out for the Omicron variant in the state, there are concerns when it comes to the number of hospitalizations.
Statewide – there’s been a 59 percent increase over the last three weeks in the number of patients hospitalized for coronavirus.
According to the Ohio Hospital Association, cases have reached a new high since January with more than 3,900 patients hospitalized for coronavirus.
Leaders continue to urge people to get vaccinated.
Get Breaking News & Exclusive Contest in Your Inbox:
- Finally!! ‘007’ Producers Say Idris May Be Up Next
- Nominate Today: Future History Makers 2022
- March 4: New Edition with Charlie Wilson & Jodeci!!
- Don’t Miss A Moment Of The Rickey Smiley Morning Show
- The Bijou Star Files: Mourning The Death Of Rapper Young Dolph
- Hot Spot: The New ‘Real Housewives Of Atlanta’ Cast Revealed! Marlo Hampton Gets A Peach! [WATCH]
- Michigan GOP Co-Chair Who Tried to Get Fake Electors Tweets Racist Attack Against Black Lieutenant Governor For Wearing A Mask
- Chip Patterson: The Tar Heels Have To Start Winning On The Road
- Republican Who Bashed Biden’s ‘SOB’ Insult Forgets Trump’s Disrespect Of Black Women Reporters
- STORY TIME: Da Brat Reminisces On How She Became Best Friends With Mariah Carey [WATCH]
- Jeff Johnson Expresses Why Black Men Need To Focus On Mental & Emotional Health [WATCH]
- LOCAL NEWS: Mentor to Welcome Trader Joe’s Store
- Jeannie Mai and Jeezy Wants ‘Baby J’ To Decide It’s Gender…Allegedly
- LOCAL NEWS: I-X Center Getting Rid of Ferris Wheel!
- Joe Biden Calls Reporter a ‘Stupid Son of a B*tch’ On A Hot Mic !? [VIDEO]
- Ohio Principal, School Worker Fired After Video Shows 9-Year-Old Black Girl Forced To Eat From Garbage