Recently in an article, Cleveland made the top 25 in the list of cities and states with the most sexiest accents. While that is a great honor for the city, that is not the only reason why Cleveland is a great place to live and visit, particularly Downtown. Here is a sample of what makes Downtown Cleveland so attractive.
1. Crystal Chandelierat PlayHouse SquareSource:Getty
2. Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center.Source:Getty
Solar panels outside the Great Lakes Science Center. (Photo by: Jeffrey Greenberg/UIG via Getty Images)
3. The Rock And Roll Hall Of FameSource:Getty
Exterior view of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland, Ohio, September 25, 1995. (Photo by Paul Natkin/Getty Images)
4. Aerial view of downtown Cleveland’s Public SquareSource:Getty
View from above of Public Square’s renovation completed in 2016, Downtown Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, USA. Beautifully landscaped park designed by landscape architectural firm James Corner Field Operations. Fountains and Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Monument occupy square’s southern half, named Cleveland Foundation Centennial Plaza.
5. Soldiers and Sailors monument in Cleveland, Ohio, USASource:Getty
Cuyahoga County Soldiers’ and Sailors’ Monument is a monument to Civil War soldiers and sailors. Located in the southeast quadrant of Public Square in downtown Cleveland, it opened July 4, 1894. Cleveland, Ohio, USA
6. Downtown Cleveland’s historic building on Public SquareSource:Getty
Society for Savings Bank, on Public Square, Downtown Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, USA. Office building completed in 1890 by architect John Wellman Root in Gothic, Romanesque, and Renaissance styles with a red sandstone facade.
7. The exterior of Key Tower.Source:Getty
The exterior of Key Tower. (Photo by: Jeffrey Greenberg/UIG via Getty Images)
9. Downtown Old Stone ChurchSource:Getty
Another famous destination around public square at Cleveland downtown
11. The interior of the Tower City Center.Source:Getty
The interior of the Tower City Center. (Photo by: Jeffrey Greenberg/UIG via Getty Images)